i can only say so much.
     
yanyan's stories. life as written by me.
Monday, November 23, 2009
Wishlist '09

Here are some of the (material) things I want this Christmas:


1. A hot new pair of heels - To go with the dress for my cousin's wedding

2. iPod Charger - So I don't have to depend on my laptop too much

3. A funky headset - Either the big chunky ones (Philips or Skullcandy) or the light and slim ones from Nike

4. The Lost Symbol - Just to update myself. (any new book actually)

5. Dresses - To wear? doi. haha

6. A nifty new phone that doesn't lag - Needs to be wi-fi ready and have a kick-ass camera

7. Doll shoes - For comfort of course

8. A new planner/diary/journal for 2010 - Please, not the ones from Starbucks.

9. A pen to go with my journal - Something that will have ink for a year. haha

10. External hard drive - To store my files in so as to be as ready as a boyscout.


That's it for now. Let's keep it at 10. I could buy some of those for myself, but of course, wouldn't it be WAAAAY better if you got them as presents? ^_^ Maybe if I think hard enough, they'll come to me ala-THE SECRET- style. hahaha.


You say... (0)

Post a Comment

go back home