i can only say so much.
     
yanyan's stories. life as written by me.
Sunday, February 24, 2008
and i hate that i *toot* you so....

just came home from a party. pero funny thing, i didn't have too much fun at the party.

well yes, the food was great. the place was fabulous. the music was insane. and i was surrounded by friends. so yeah, i ate my heart out ( a bit more than expected), danced (til icky sweaty), posed for photos (even took some shots too), and drank a glass of wine(yes, just one). but somehow, i didn't end up too happy tonight.

something kept bugging me.

or should i say, someone was on my mind.

and no matter how much i tried to focus on current party at hand, my mind still flew.....




the rest of my friends even went out pa after but i decided to go home na together with my friend who was fetched by her parents. i wasn't in a partying mood.


weird.



(another emo blog? yikes. haha)


You say... (0)

Post a Comment

go back home