i can only say so much.
     
yanyan's stories. life as written by me.
Thursday, September 13, 2007
still more boredom.

Man is never contented. When we have so much to do, we beg for a break and yet when we are faced with a big blank of nothingness, we clamor for variety in our life. Well, that's how it goes for me at least. So thank you to that friend who puts up with everything. Sad when I'm sad. . . .

***

Yesterday, I learned a new thing...CALLIGRAPHY! Yeay! Jve had a book kasi about writing and all that jazz, so when I got bored, I decided to try it out. He even let me borrow his calligraphy pen and some ink. I had so much fun. I was so concentrated on writing those freakin' curvy letters with all those extra swerves. haha. It was cool. Kinda like drawing a work of art. :) Yeay!

***

What will I do on the next Wednesdays of my life???

***

Pasaway ka talaga Ariane. Paos ka na nga, nag -Cerealicious ka pa din! Tsk tsk... Eeehh.. Ang tagal kc ng Tuesday break ko eh. hehehe. 5 hours of hell. ayan tuloy. Pirates of the Cadbury-ean(fave flavor) ang naging resulta. . . The next day, ayan, tumindi tuloy ang paos. hehehe. :P

***

PS: I want to watch the cheerdance compet on Sunday, pero i have no tickets, and tinatamad akong makipagbugbugan to get some. hehe. ayun.


You say... (0)

Post a Comment

go back home