i can only say so much.
     
yanyan's stories. life as written by me.
Thursday, September 20, 2007
lovemoon

After my Broadcast Management Class, Clarence and I bought food and walked to the SPS Building. She had to buy something inside the bookstore so I decided to stay outside and happily drink my Milo. I passed the time, looking at different posters on the wall when one caught my attention. It was a poster for Lovemoon. Now what you may ask, is Lovemoon? Well!!! It's actually a sanitary napkin. haha. Now what the heck does this poster have to do with the bookstore? I have no idea. But apparently, they were selling it there. Here are a few of the things that were on the poster. . .

@ Lovemoon is first ever patented anionic sanitary napkin in the world, and its now in the Philippines! (wow! what an honor! haha.. pero what does anionic mean?)

@ It has seven layers. One has vegetable-based gels that absorb water. One is the effective adhesive. Another allows free circulation of air and some are bragged to be clean and hygienic! (well duh. sana naman malinis diba? hehe)

@
Some of the Benefits :
-relieves stress
-improves body metabolism
-removes bad odor
-increases hormone secretions
-improves immune system
(what the hell???... i almost spit out my drink at this point because of laughter)

@ Variants: Ultra-thin pantyliner, Ultra-thin for day and Ultra-thin for night

@ Tagline: Use Lovemoon and be healthy!
(say goodbye to dieting, exercise and healthy living kids! ito na ang solution! wahahahaha..)

@ Pahabol Tagline: Once you've tried Lovemoon, you'll never want to use anything else again!


Guys, I rest my case! All this is in the poster promise! All complete with the chinese letters in the packaging shown in the picture. Ika nga ni Clarence, "hindi naman mukhang katiwa-tiwaka yung packaging". And I agree. My golly. They sure did try! If it was a bit too hard? Maybe. But they sure did try. . . (^_^) Laughtrip talaga. Ano? Bibili ka na ba????? :P


You say... (0)

Post a Comment

go back home