i can only say so much.
     
yanyan's stories. life as written by me.
Tuesday, September 11, 2007
im bored

okay that's it! i'm officially BORED!!! in fact, i'm so bored that i'm turning pale already. ugghhh... my first class today is at 8am(obviously i was late) and it ended at 930. my next class is not until 2pm pa. waaah. that's like a bagillion hours of freedom with nothing to do. uggghhhhhhhh.... im bo000ooooo....red. ni hindi n nga umuubra ang lipstick ko sa kaputlaan ko. wahaha. . . . . . dear god, please send me someone fun to be with or someone who won't bore me. amen. /

***

LTTS has come and gone. as expected, it was super fun. everybody who joined came out of it as close friends already. it was kinda weird though because unlike my past LTTS experiences, i am no longer just a participant, but one of the facilitators. woah.


You say... (0)

Post a Comment

go back home