i can only say so much.
     
yanyan's stories. life as written by me.
Thursday, August 02, 2007
nice one!

Classes in the high school and college levels are called off for tomorrow. MalacaƱang oredered this to give time for the youth to register for the SK (Sangguniang Kabataan) elections. I have one clear comment for this. . . YEAH RIGHT!!!

hehehe.. nice one PGMA! Although I highly appreciate this move with all my heart (together with the idealism it entails), I don't think it's very wise. For all we know, kids will be flooding the malls tomorrow.

seeya there then! wahehe. ^_^


***

I couldn't help but feel sad when I found out that Michiko Yamamoto (writer of Ang Pagdadalaga ni Maximo Oliveros and Magnifico) will be selling her soul to the devil and go mainstream. She is now part of Star Cinema and well. . . you know what it means. Hello to movies written for Sam Milby and Tony Gonzaga. Tsk tsk.. We can't blame Michiko though. We all need money to survive.

***

Value your life! Live it to the fullest. Never give up! Seek God.

***


You say... (0)

Post a Comment

go back home