i can only say so much.
     
yanyan's stories. life as written by me.
Tuesday, August 21, 2007
Blimey!

Just a while ago, team Gryffenclaw (Gryffindor + Ravenclaw) performed our version of Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince in class, for our Potter Project in LITELEC. It was wicked! hehehe.

I really enjoyed it. I love being the lights person because I got to stand back and watch everything. I also love being a death eater because I've always been part evil. haha. I also love watching my groupmates perform and execute their acting which I have tediously taken a part of. I loo00000oove being a director (or acting director whatever! :P). I also love wearing the Gryffindor robe I borrowed from Ruth plus the wand that my groupmate made. I soooo000oo want to have magic! :)

Ayun. To top everything, I just want to reiterate that I lo0000OOOoooovvee Harry Potter, the wizarding world and magic! Forever na yan! Promise. And when I have kids, I will make sure that they love it too.
Hihihi.

***

I also love the fact that I wasn't the person-in-charge for the project. I mean, I played a big part too, but it's really nice to not have the pressure for once. Having dependable and worthy people above you is a reassuring feeling. Being the leader for most of the time gets tiring too you know. hehe. Annie and Kitkat, kudos to you guys! :)

***

Yesterday, I told a friend that I wanted an Englishman for a husband. WahahahahA! Even if it's not literally. English/British in the sense na he's a gentleman with manners at elegant at mabait at tama ang grammar(wahahaha) at maayos magdala ng sarili etc etc etc. . . . . I want to be swept off my feet! Naks! Wahahaha. Effect siguro toh nung mga DVD na pinanuod ko this weekend. hahaha. Sumakit tuloy ulo ko kahapon. Find me a duke or sumthin! harharhar! :P

Sometimes, I wonder at my own craziness. :D

***

Let's be Bri*ish! haha


You say... (0)

Post a Comment

go back home