i can only say so much.
     
yanyan's stories. life as written by me.
Tuesday, July 24, 2007
swimming sa constantine

for me and you.

Gusto kong magswimming! -- That's what I have been raving about since last summer pa. Sad nga lang kasi I never got to indulge in "fun under the sun". Kaya naman when Jave told me about a swimming party, my world paused for a second. Haha! Gusto ko magswimming! Even if it meant having to make my face ten or even a hundred times thicker, I still want to. Even if it meant, throwing away my plans for the next day, I still want to! Walang makakapigil sakin! harharhar. :P

SO yep! I ended up going. haha. There I went to the realm known as "Village of the King". I met everybody I was afraid of. Faces whom I thought would pierce me with their stares and questions. But NOO. It actually turned out to be fun. I especially loved the kids. ^_^ Actually it was a fun fun day! A roller coaster ride if you will. From morning til night, I had fun.

Never mind the awkward questions and evasive answers, let's just live the moment. How will we enjoy life if we don't? Basta. We really enjoy each other's company.

Oops. Let's not forget the little road trip. hahahaha. . . .

thank you.

~~


You say... (0)

Post a Comment

go back home