i can only say so much.
     
yanyan's stories. life as written by me.
Sunday, May 13, 2007
sing me a lullaby if you please

before i went to sleep last night, this song kept on swimming in my head...




wish i could be the one, the one who could give you love
the kind of love you really need
wish i could say to you that i'll always stay with you
but baby that's not me
you need someone willing to give their heart and soul to you
who'll give you something better
baby that's something i can't do
oh i can say that i'll be all you need
but that would be a lie
i know i'd only hurt you
i know i'd only make you cry
but i'm not the one you need
i love you goodbye.

leaving someone, when you love someone is the hardest thing to do
when you love someone as much as i love you
oh i don't want to leave you
baby it tears me up inside
but i'll never be the one you're needing
i love you goodbye.



it's just a song. not everything applies to my life.


You say... (0)

Post a Comment

go back home