i can only say so much.
     
yanyan's stories. life as written by me.
Saturday, April 28, 2007
life questions

w

h

y

?



Why is life so hard?

Why is love so hard?

Why are relationships hard?

Why am I not happy anymore?

Why do people get hurt?

Why am I feeling numb?

Why am I so afraid?

What am I afraid of?

Why are meaningful conversations so important to me?

Why am I so opinionated?

Why do i hate losing?

Why do I expect too much?

Why are parents so weird?

Why are pictures torn into pieces?

Why do drawings end up in the trash?

Why can't they understand?

Why does my family avoid talking calmly and peacefully?

Why do I look for warmth?

Why am I so confused?

Why does my head ache?

Why do I feel like i want to let go?

Why did it rain hard on me today?

Why do I hurt?

Why do I hurt others?

Why do tears fall when we sing sad songs?

Why do I want to rebel?

Why is life unfair?

Why are people unhappy?

Why am I unhappy?

Why am I still up?

Why are changes so hard?

Why can't I seem to reach you?

Why don't I seem to matter?

Why do people get tired?

Why do we need sweetness?

Why do the right words escape us when we need them the most?

Why do words escape you?

Why can't we get what we want?

Why are you mad?

Why don't you want to talk?

Why am I numb?

Why am I unhappy?

Why is life hard?

Why is love hard?

Why does it seem hopeless?



w

h

y

?


You say... (0)

Post a Comment

go back home