i can only say so much.
     
yanyan's stories. life as written by me.
Tuesday, December 05, 2006
Blessed.

For the longest time, the past kept on haunting me. It kept on creeping up whenever there was silence within me. Like a ghost it made its presence known and scared the wits out of me.

But I learned to let go. I learned to live. I learned to laugh and smile again. I learned.

I even found temporary sources of light here and there, but they were nothing. Merely dead stars, trying to fool my eyes.

Time passed. . .


Our paths never separated all throughout, because the friendship was true. And lately, somehow, the spark was rekindled. What's the best thing is that, we both learned. We both now knew more than before. We both grew.

For a while, things were better left unsaid. Theories were better left unthought of.
Fear? Uncertainty? Timing? Everything is of the essence.

But the mind cannot stop what the heart truly feels.

I'm back where I belong. I'm home.

Ooops. Sorry, my bad.

WE are back where we belong. We're home again.


It's the most natural thing in the world.

And it feels so good.


Thank you. For being my angel through the dark. For being my protector. For being my best friend. Thank you for catching me. Thank you for teaching me. Thank you for holding my hand when I was scared. Thank you for hugging me when I was cold.

I'll try not to cry just as you said, but even if I do, I know you're there.

Before, I was so damn scared to broadcast it. But now, I don't see any reason why I shouldn't.


I love you Jave.

happy 3!!!


You say... (3)
from Blogger Niko Batallones:

Nakakaiyaaaaak. Huhuhuhuhu.

8:39 AM

 
from Blogger that girl:

awwww... :D


hapi hapi hapi ate! :)

1:35 PM

 
from Blogger My Pink Office:

ayihee... hehe... tenchu ate! =P

11:30 AM

 

Post a Comment

go back home