i can only say so much.
     
yanyan's stories. life as written by me.
Wednesday, September 06, 2006
when days drag on by

It's kind of ironic that when I finally decided that I want to update my blog, our phone loses its dial tone and there goes our internet connection. I tried to see if any wires were just loose or unplugged but to my dismay, there really just wasn't a dial tone. Why didn't my parents pay on time again? Don't they know how much I die evrytime I can't connect to internet or call anybody? Huhuhu.. Oh well. So here I am again in an internet shop to do my thing. Praise the Lord for 20php per hour rates! Haha.

____________________________________________________________
My sem break's nearing it's end and so far, my days comprise of waking up at almost noon, watching a koreanovela, reading Harry Potter, washing dishes, using my pc(which is obviously saddened by the lack of phone line), talking on the phone(this is the point where I cry), texting and pestering my dad(hahaha). Jumble them around and you've got my sked figured out.
It was a good thing that LTTS happened because clearly, it was the highlight of my term break. What did it comprise of? Well, there were people rolling on the floor like bananas and people ending up bruised but smiling after. There were people hugging each other, carrying each other and stepping on some even, just to stay on the "magic carpet" that kept on shrinking. Ball tossing was once again taken to a new level with more concentration and tension. People hopped here and there and of course, who could forget the star-studded fashion show? Guys showed up as fairies, chewbaccas(di ko xur ispeling sori), orcs, little girls, maidens in distress and even as geishas! The girls became pirates, warriors, fortune-tellers, mermaids, princesses among others. Oh don't forget the mud-looking Laing that our group used as orc make-up! (Eeeewww!). Then there were also the super fun activities for each pool. Especially the one where we made a video and I became the human soundtrack machine. Where I had to sing(sing b un?haha) "tantananaan... dandanandan" (mala-superman theme) while we were shooting. Hahaha. Super Laughtrip yun! There was even a photo I was in that amazingly included a "50pesos per hour" sign. Naku naku.. Wholesome ako guys. Haha. There were crying moments too and of course a lot of laughter, a few swimming pool moments though expected or unexpected plus food, food and more food. Don't forget staying up late for a debate which lasted forever(I'm still feisty), bonding and a little magic here and there. Of course, it wasn't all fun, because we did learn some stuff but nah, the fun was more worth remembering! Oh and the new friends I gained there too! hahahaha.. Oh basta. LTTS was uber fun! Long live GMG! Love you guys. ^_^
____________________________________________________________
In other stuff(that I won't elaborate)... I'm happy! For one, God is good and he answers prayers. Another one is that he opens doors. Next, he sometimes makes your hunches true. Uhhmm.. and he also sees to ti that your keepsakes are safe and visible. hahahaha... Oh and yeah, he makes sure that there are some clowns here and there to keep everybody entertained! Ooops. I'm so sorry na talaga. Hehehehe. . .
Did anybody actually get those stuff? Congrats if you did, though I doubt it. =P


You say... (3)
from Blogger Clarence:

ako nagets ko. hehe =P

1:36 AM

 
from Blogger Niko Batallones:

Ako hindi. Pero congrats pa rin. Matatapos na layout mo! :D

10:04 AM

 
from Blogger My Pink Office:

to clarence... oo nmn ate. ikaw pa? pero cge nga. prove mo saken. jowk!!!! =P


to niko... it's ok. di ko nmn inaasahan na magets ng lahat db? ^_^ and super thank you sa layout!

11:02 AM

 

Post a Comment

go back home