i can only say so much.
     
yanyan's stories. life as written by me.
Tuesday, September 26, 2006
my monday madness

woke up ...
wasted because of the myriads of things that have to be done and because of the tight sched i had to stick to

went along ...
feeling agitated and stressed while doing the stuff i ought to do

rode the bus ...
with a heavy heart, a worried mind and a stressed soul

pero! diba nga, God wouldn't ever leave us. after a terrible down there He would make a way for things to get better. :)


entered the gate ...
excited because i saw the familiar faces i felt most comfortable with. i missed them.

ate dinner ...
grateful for the food and for the great company i had. i would never trade those guys for anything.

sang ...
and forgot everything else.


went home ...
laughing because of a stupid choice. but it wasn't bad. just plain funny!

thanks to You.



... Lord, I have so many things to do. Please guide me as I go through them. I'm worried and I'm feeling as stressed as ever. Help.


You say... (0)

Post a Comment

go back home