i can only say so much.
     
yanyan's stories. life as written by me.
Saturday, September 23, 2006
"heel and toe" plus "I wanna be a tutubi"

Why is it such a pain to wear heels?

Good golly! My feet are still hurting at the moment. I'm used to wearing heels actually, but every now and then, there are still moments when afterwards, you'd just feel the agony that comes with it. (with matching sugat pa) But why??? It's so unfair. Why don't guys get to feel these kinds of pains that we girls experience? And I'm not just talking about wearing heels. =P

I guess my feet hurt this much because I was such in a hurry to scramble from my house to the bus. Once again, may I remind you people that being tardy is most of the time, NOT a good thing. Haha.

I was actually on my way to school to once again be a quizmaster for the LASSO (Lasallian Supervised Schools sumthin..) academic meet. Together with Kizia, who came later than I did(haha), we did our thing and it was quite okay. :) I could remember sometime last year when I did this gig too. I was just a frosh back then and it was my first ever hosting job in DLSU as part of GMG. I was nervous yet excited that time but Happy(aka idol) was there to guide me. Woah. So much has happened and changed since then. Well for one thing, now the LASSO people had my name spelled incorrectly on my name tag. =P Nah, but seriously I am thankful to God for guiding me since that day. No joke kasi guys, I love being a host! pramis. We'll see na lang kung ano ang mangyayari sakin sa future. Teka, share ko lang na gusto kong maging DJ while in college. harharhar! Gudlak nmn sken.=P

...

After watching the rehearsal of the Pops Orchestra sa "Band room"( na ngayon ko lang nadiskubre), naalala kong gusto ko din palang maging singer dati. Hahaha.

Naisip ko lang, sa parehong mga pangarap ko, pareho akong may hawak na mikropono. Daldal ka si eh. =P

...

Masaya maging coverage person. Ang saya ko sa tuwing kumukuha ako ng mga litrato. Though bano pa ako sa ngayon, gusto ko talaga matuto. Hintayin nyo lang pag kumpleto na ako sa gamit, lilibutin ko ang mundo at magpipikchur lang ako nang magpipikchur!


You say... (0)

Post a Comment

go back home