i can only say so much.
     
yanyan's stories. life as written by me.
Monday, September 11, 2006
back to school...

It's the first day of classes for this term and I found myself going to school quite early. That's a good thing, considering that last term, me being early is something which is a rare occasion worth giving a toast to.

So far, my first prof is super adorable! Bless him for being the jolly, little prof that he is. Thanks to him, I'm kinda sure that I won't doze off in his class even if it is mid in the afternoon. Let's hope it stays that way.

Thank God that for my first class, I had Clarence and Kizia as classmates. I was quite scared with the start of this term and it really helped that they were there with me. But now that I think about it, it's the exact opposite with Janna. I wouldn't be having any classes with her and that sucks. I just can't help but think that the Party Animals is slowly being dissolved as time goes by. . . Oh well. Maybe not. =P

On other things. . . I really believe that life is composed of cycles. Sometimes, after you feel super elated, the next thing you know, you're sunk way down deep.

One should never keep their hopes too up. Though sometimes you may tend to loose all reason and begin to float, make sure you tie yourself to the ground so that you see the real picture still. Or better yet, avoid making false hopes anyway. You may also decide to just close your eyes and remain happy for whatever simplicity life may bring you. Never mind tomorrow. Just make sure you take in every little bit of happiness right now and cherish it for what it is.

. . .

While walking home, sudden thoughts came into my mind. It was like I was attacked by a mob of harsh realities and painful memories. . .Damn. (Wala ng sinabi pa, shinare ko lang)

. . .

Amidst all of these, I still have to find reasons to smile.


You say... (7)
from Blogger Niko Batallones:

...back to National Bookstore! :p

8:55 PM

 
from Blogger My Pink Office:

galing ako jan nung sunday... at kanina din.. hahaha... wala lang!

11:06 PM

 
from Anonymous Anonymous:

life is a cycle.

i won't take your word for not minding tomorrow. i think the hope of tomorrow might be the only happiness that people can have sometimes. ;)

11:06 PM

 
from Blogger My Pink Office:

paulus!=P onga naman. wala lang.. well that was just what i felt like saying at that moment. and i guess i do agree with what you said. ^_^

11:12 PM

 
from Anonymous Anonymous:

Well done!
[url=http://zlpsdugb.com/xlfc/hkio.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://gtihtvya.com/xpeb/rgln.html]Cool site[/url]

2:11 AM

 
from Anonymous Anonymous:

Well done!
My homepage | Please visit

2:11 AM

 
from Anonymous Anonymous:

Well done!
http://zlpsdugb.com/xlfc/hkio.html | http://sliqwwtu.com/uksv/kbiy.html

2:11 AM

 

Post a Comment

go back home