i can only say so much.
     
yanyan's stories. life as written by me.
Friday, August 25, 2006
writing a song

I want to(and I have to) compose songs.
The problem that I had before was that I lacked the time to do so, but I guess the major hindrance is that I lacked the inspiration. Earlier today, I sat down and tried to write a song but I kept on getting stuck on the first line. Then while thinking on what I want to write next, I suddenly realize the crappiness in it so I erase the first line anyway. And so that process went on for a few more times until I finally gave up and decided to write again some other time.
Give me something on which I should write a song about?
Should I write about my crappy INTRECO experience wherein I studied for a whole freakin day(even more) only to realize that the test was only 50 items long and everything was in multiple choice? Oh and for the record, I even borrowed notes, battled the rain and studied at my mom's office to find silence at that! If only effort was given credit then maybe my chances of passing wouldn't be so dismal.
Can I write about how I spent my last day of the term at school with my girl pals under the roofed trackers table while holding umbrellas and looking like fools because it was raining? Or our DVD hunting at Harrison earlier that day?
Or maybe I could write about having watched Windstruck at last but being disappointed by the fact that I didn't cry while watching it. I'm so0o not a crybaby. Grrr. But don't get me wrong, I was touched! Really I was.
A song about how Jave and I rescued a little fish that got trapped on the wrong side of their aquarium perhaps? Or how it was later on bullied by that one mean bigger fish? Or on why I was so amused by those fishies in the first place? hehe.
Oh oh! How about on how I was stupid enough to invent a name for Jojo's street? Mind you, it was said with all conviction too. Oriental instead of Continental, how dumb can I be? Even Jojo himelf almost believed me. haha
Maybe on how Maple and I spent the day looking for something fun to do and ending up at the internet shop to watch some videos on YouTube? We are such a bunch of losers! Hahaha...
I could maybe even write a song on how I suddenly became sad just a while ago for no specific reason at all. I got on my bed, thought some senseless thoughts then was shocked on how my eyes suddenly got teary. Then yep, I cried. But only a little, mind you! haha..
NAH! I guess none of those would work. Or maybe they can but I still don't have a clue just yet. Damn! Oh well, I guess I'll just finish these Filipi articles I'm editing first before I try to compose anything. ^_^


You say... (7)
from Blogger Niko Batallones:

Don't wait for inspiration. Don't wait impatiently for inspiration. Don't even search for inspiration. It just comes.

Ariane. Patay. Kung ano na nakain ko!

9:42 AM

 
from Blogger My Pink Office:

w0w nmn niko! ang ganda nun ah.. hahaha.. cge cge. il remember that!

7:56 PM

 
from Blogger MIGGY:

shet nosbleed ako dun niko! l0ol. haha ako din sometimes i try to write songs sa piano. kaso ang hirap nga pag walang inspiration. bwahahaha.

12:10 AM

 
from Blogger Niko Batallones:

Ay sorry po. Nagdala ako ng tissue para hindi matuluan ng dugo ang blog ni Ariane. Hehe.

At kung bakit ko nasulat yan, hangover nga sa blog entry ko. Hehehehe. Walang kamatayang plugging unless may mag-tag pa ulit! Hahahahaha...

3:12 PM

 
from Blogger Astrid:

sus inspiration..d na kailangan niyan! hahaha joke lng. kain ka na lng chocolate :D

6:48 PM

 
from Blogger My Pink Office:

ay uu chowee chocolates! masarap yun!hihihi.. pwede!

kay miggy nmn, aba. talented nga nmn pala tong mokong na toh! nagko-compose pa sa piano!hahaha.

kay niko, cge plug lng ng plug! hihihi...


at nga pla. nainspire n nga pla ako kahapon. kung pano sikreto nlng! hahaha.. though,di ko pa napuput into use! haha..=P

6:17 PM

 
from Blogger Niko Batallones:

Hehehe. Sorry na!

Oo nga, song about chocolate!

Teka teka. Ako din, I need inspiration.

Gagawin ko na nga layout ng blog mo!

3:43 PM

 

Post a Comment

go back home