i can only say so much.
     
yanyan's stories. life as written by me.
Tuesday, August 15, 2006
My Library Adventure

Why do people go to the DLSU Library?
Is it a.) to study b.) to read c.) to do research
or is it...
d.) to sleep ???
Well, kung ako ang tatanungin, I would answer...
ALL OF THE ABOVE!

Because those are exactly what I did kanina.

Tried to catch up on Intreco and do some early(?) studying but after scanning a few books, my attention span slowly vanished and all I felt was my head getting heavier and my eyes closing gently. Wala na! I was under the spell that enveloped the Library 3rd Floor. I was sleepy!!! And who was I to withstand the magic? Malamig, tahimik, perfect! Kaya ayun.. Zzzzzz. . . . . off to dreamland I went. I woke up after a few minutes and then set my fone to alarm after some time. Then went back to sleep. Tapos bigla ba naman nag-ingay! hehehe.. Kahiya yun ah. Kaya ayun. Tumayo na ako and trabaho time na.

For the first time, napadpad ako dun sa Periodicals section to look for some articles, and man did I realize na di pala madali yun! Part 1, I had to search for the newspaper among the dozens of bookbinds dun na hindi nmn arranged by date. And for Part 2, which was the fun part, I had to look using the microfilms there. Yahu! This is where you use this age-old viewing machine to see the black and white microfilms of the newspapers. Huwaw! And I thought this only existed in movies or super old universities! Hahaha.. And the paper I read was made during the time nung ipapalabas pa lang ang Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone sa sinehan(Nov.2001). hahahaha.. asteg.

Kumpleto na ang college life ko dahil dun! Joke. Hehehe..


I love the library! (yikes. nerd? di ah.. haha)


You say... (4)
from Blogger Niko Batallones:

Microfilm? Inggit. Gusto ko maexperience!

2:05 PM

 
from Blogger My Pink Office:

you should try it! masaya siya. hehehe. ^_^

4:09 PM

 
from Blogger Astrid:

ang saia gumamit ng microfilm..para akong nasa isang nancy drew mystery! hehehehe :D

10:24 AM

 
from Blogger My Pink Office:

ako feeling investigative journalist na talaga! hahaha.

10:39 AM

 

Post a Comment

go back home