i can only say so much.
     
yanyan's stories. life as written by me.
Thursday, June 22, 2006
bruises and boredom.


Ok. So after some thought and a little blog-surfing, I've realized that my blog is slowly becoming a trash bin! I haven't been putting any senseful posts lately and most of them's just puzzling crap that only I could understand. Hehe.. For that, I would like to apologize.


-pause for a moment of silence-

Well then. I've also come to realize that I'm starting to hate the yellow thingie layout of this page. I never really liked the color yellow actually. (it reminds me too much of Cory Aquino) Though it struck me as cute before. (Maple, don't get me wrong ah.I appreciate it so much!hehe) It's just time for something new. So hopefully with a little help from Mr.Batallones we can conjure up something brand new. School's doing okay. It's not too fantastic nor is it too crappy. But that's just the problem! It's too mediocre. I find myself with nothing to look forward to in going to school. Damn. And please, don't tell me it's simply because of the lack of a love life! Hahaha.


Oh and I just have to share this! I'm always prepared for show-and-tell if you want. Last Friday, I had this stupid accident. I was going to my cabinet to fix some stuff but the problem was, my brother's "sofa-bed" was in the way(oh, and he was sleeping already too). So I had to step on his bed and try to avoid squishing my brother with my giant feet. Afterwards I was to step away from his bed already when he suddelny moved! Imagine me trying to step my left foot and him moving my foot aside just as it was going to touch the bed. So I lost my balance of course, and this resulted into me landing on one knee. kinda like this. . .


But unlike him, I had no knee-guards on. So the result was one MAJOR BRUISE! Damn it, coz I have a thing for bruises. I really hate them, and they really freak me out!.. Now this one's quite big and is still very visible until now. It's even growing creepier and creepier by the minute! Now it's no longer a big black spot. It turned purple even, and now morphed into dots, somewhat like how you'd imagine chicken skin! (teka nakakasuka na ba?) Hahaha. Wonder when it will disappear? Ironically, I'm currently wearing a short skirt. I think it's not that noticable anyway. Hehe.

GTG! . . . ^_^


You say... (1)
from Blogger Niko Batallones:

"School's doing okay. It's not too fantastic nor is it too crappy. But that's just the problem! It's too mediocre. I find myself with nothing to look forward to in going to school. Damn. And please, don't tell me it's simply because of the lack of a love life!"

Oh please, go tell me that. School's been boring, or pinipigil nila ang excitement. Maybe pag nag-announce na ng pasok sa majors?

Special mention pa ako. Hahaha

9:31 PM

 

Post a Comment

go back home