i can only say so much.
     
yanyan's stories. life as written by me.
Wednesday, May 17, 2006
i hate you

My head is spinning right now.. I'm feeling diZzy.


too many thoughts...too many what-if's.. too many guesses.. to many conclusions.. too many messages.. too many assumptions... to many expectations.. to many disappointments... too many complexities..


sh*t!.


why do you have to mess up my head?!. i told myself i wont get in too deep.
mabe i just think too much..


im mad. im angry. im outraged. im pissed. im disappointed. im irritated. im afraid. im confused. im lost. im hurt.

but yet a little bit too numb at the same time.

i blame you.. yes i do!.. it's all your fault. . .
damn you.


but...

do you have any idea?

iv decided.

damn it.

* sigh *


You say... (0)

Post a Comment

go back home