i can only say so much.
     
yanyan's stories. life as written by me.
Friday, April 07, 2006
o ayan, mahaba-haba na ito..

Due to insistent public demand, I will try and attempt to make a blog entry which is somehow unlike the previous ones which only seem like "teasers". . .

hmmm...

ok...

go.


So it's already the start of my summer break. All my exams are finally over.Which means... No more sleepless nights trying to cram(though sometimes i do this an hour b4 the exam), no more trying to squueze my brain for worthwhile essays and book reports. No more trying to stop time because I'm going to be late for class. No more reading tons of photocopied pages in hopes of understanding them. In short, no more classes! Of course, this won't be for too long because around May22, classes will start again. But until then, I'm stuck at home.. damn.. What the heck am I supposed to do until then?. . . Without a landline and without baon money, will I be just a social outcast and hibernate at home??? waaaaaah!... scary.

oh wait! i remembered something. . . may 4. hehehe. . .

anyways..

bulleted chuva:

* must finish reading memoirs. (soli ko sau ate kizia sa pasukan. heehee)
* must not gain evil weight due to bum-ness at home
* must find worthwhile things to do!(vague)
* must clean my cabinet. . again. after so many attempts.haha
* must clean my old white sneakers or
* must buy a new pair.hehe
* must compose a song =)
* must play sumtym with old bandmates
* must go swimming at least once
* must find way to return long lost landline to avoid solitary torture
* must visit friends' houses if desperately bored.. hehe
* must practice guitar
* must sing once in a while (asa..hehe)
* must do sit-ups? bwahahahahaha.. (mas lalong asa!)
* must think of more fun stuff to do. . . (ngek.hehe)

...



yesterday:
had my exam for lab. damn. cramming at its finest. didn't study at ol. gud thing it was only 35 items. gud thing i didn't study after all. haha.. ate lunch wid toni. got my grade for PE (swimming)... DAMN! I GOT A 3.5 . .(read my past blogs to realize why im thankful.)..then went with markb(mosh). to RP. watched Ice Age(agen!), and helped him buy his cowboy hat(huwwwat?!).. then I went to mini stop to meet up with Maple(bff), Mhakie(long-lost) and Darren(neighbor).. thanx for the ice cream. then we went to Darren's for some quality U.B.E (ultim8 bonding xperiens).. jokes, brain-teasers, tv, pics.. nyc tym! i miss them (asan nb cla keren, matyu etc?).. then as i went home. i had nothing to do.. tv and txt nlng til late.. hehehe..

today:
went to school! had to finish genpsyc project eh. cool brain-hat!sosyal. went to UM with joyce(grupm8) to print stuff.then saw toni and markb there..(ah ehh, ehem!).. then cao. then mcdo wid ate clrnce.. then genpsyc essay with hannah and keisha.. then kaadikan sa cybernook at heto ako ngayon,nagttayp. . . .(type, type, type...)

tomorrow:
saan nmn kaya ako bukas?. . . maple???! yuhooooo... hehehe.


You say... (2)
from Blogger Niko Batallones:

Application of swimming lessons in La Salle coming up.

Finally, Ariane, a decent post! (Choir singing)

8:45 AM

 
from Blogger My Pink Office:

decent! hahahaha... but lm m b, right after i posted this, something worth blogging happened.. hahaha..

1:02 PM

 

Post a Comment

go back home